Planning Application Search Results

Your search returned 47 matches

Please note: The maximum number of results returned is 2000 matches. Please refine your search using the date range fields on the previous page if you reach this number.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Ref No.
2021/39294 Householder - Proposed Two storey side extension and proposed Porch 8, WOOD LANE, APPLETON, WARRINGTON, WA4 3DB
2021/39299 Lawful Dvelopment Certificate-demolish existing conservatory and construct a single storey rear extension. 23, NEWLYN GARDENS, PENKETH, WARRINGTON, WA5 2UX
2021/39300 Full Planning -Proposed single storey rear extension with balcony above 67, MARDALE CRESCENT, LYMM, WARRINGTON, WA13 9PJ
2021/39302 42 Day Householder Prior Approval - Proposed single storey rear extension to extend beyond the rear wall by 5.50 metres, maximum height 2.30 metres, height at the eaves 2.30 metres 40, WILMSLOW CRESCENT, GRAPPENHALL AND THELWALL, WARRINGTON, WA4 2JE
2021/39303 Section 192 Lawful Development Certificate - Proposed Single storey extension to side of dwelling 14, ROBY GROVE, GREAT SANKEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 1RW
2021/39304 Lawful Development Ceritifcate - Proposed single storey rear extension 4, WINSCAR CLOSE, GREAT SANKEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 3XX
2021/39305 Section 192 Lawful development certificate - Proposed demolition of existing conservatory and erection of a single-storey rear extension 48, ROCKFORD GARDENS, GREAT SANKEY, WARRINGTON, WA5 3QD
2021/39306 Lawful Development Certificate - Proposed single storey side extension and loft conversion including rear dormers 11, BEECHWOOD AVENUE, POULTON-WITH-FEARNHEAD, WARRINGTON, WA1 3LF
2021/39308 Lawful Development Certificate - Proposed conversion of approximately 55% of unit NU10 into a specialist Orthodontic dental practice and retain the remaining 45% as a sublet retail unit UNIT NU10 BIRCHWOOD SHOPPING CENTRE, BENSON ROAD, BIRCHWOOD,WARRINGTON, WA3 7PG
2021/39309 Householder - Proposed single storey rear extensions 202, MANCHESTER ROAD, WARRINGTON, WA1 3AP